Resolve in Version does not reactivate the error

pius@curiosity.ai

Posted on
Jul 11 2022

To reproduce:

1. Log an error with the app version"1.0.30884.0"
  2. Resolve the error error in version "1.0.30885.0" with "Please discard future occurrences below the resolved version" enabled
  3. Log an error with the version app version "1.0.30886.0"

Expected : The error gets reactivated since the version "1.0.30884.0" < "1.0.30886.0"

Actual : Error stays as status resolved

Error: https://app.raygun.com/crashreporting/2a7md0m/errors/130401250087

Sumitra

Raygun

Posted on
Jul 12 2022

Hi Pius,

Thank you for reaching out to us.

We've looked into replicating your issue and there indeed seems to be a bug persisting. My apologies you've experiencing this issue on our app. We'll look to getting a fix out some time soon and keep you posted here once we've progressed further with the fix.

Kind Regards,

Sumitra

pius@curiosity.ai

Posted on
Jul 26 2022

Any update on this?

John-Daniel Trask

Raygun

Posted on
Jul 27 2022

Hi,

Sorry for the delay - this work is on our active list of work. Unfortunately, we are struggling through some winter illness at the moment which is why I'm jumping in to reply for the lead who's out at present unwell.

Once he's back on board, I'll have him provide an update on the progress. As I understand it, the issue has been reproduced and an approach has been planned for the resolution.

Appreciate the patience, sorry to have you chasing up.

Kind regards,

John-Daniel Trask

Sumitra

Raygun

Posted on
Aug 15 2022

Hi there,

Thank you for your patience.

We've recently put out a fix so that the 'Resolve in Version' feature should reactivate error groups when an error instance occurs within a later version of the defined version.

Could you please check this out and let us know how you get on?

Kind Regards,

Sumitra

pius@curiosity.ai

Posted on
Aug 24 2022

Seems to work now, thanks!